Happy Monday friends! I know it’s Monday, but it’s the last Monday of April which means a new round of my favorite things!
1. Local art shows: I’ve never been a huge fan of art shows…until now. We had a local one this weekend and so I gathered up the kiddos and we headed out. There were so many awesome and unique art pieces there. Some stunningly beautiful pieces and others that made you laugh out loud. I highly recommend checking out any local art shows in your area. Not only could you find something perfect for you home but you’d be supporting small businesses and there’s nothing better than that!
2. Cookbooks: For some reason, I’m obsessed with cookbooks these days. My current favorites are: Cravings, Skinnytaste fast and slow, Smitten Kitchen, Seriously Delish, Whole30, and Damn Delicious. And I cannot wait to get this one from Half baked harvest.
3. Hint Water: I love this stuff. It’s just flavored water but it’s delicious. I drink so much water during the day that it’s just a nice change of past from plain old water.
4. PaperMate Flair Pens: OK…so….I have a pen obsession. I adore pens, am always trying new pens, and it takes a ton of willpower not to walk out of the store with pens every time I go. And these PaperMate flair pens are my new jam. LOVE them.
5. Clever Yoga yoga wheel: This thing is amazing. One of the best things I’ve ever purchased. It really helps deepen stretches which can help you get into poses you would think you could never do on your own. Plus it’s really fun to just play around with different poses and sequences.
6. Alter Eco Chocolate: Y’all know I am a sucker for some good dark chocolate. This stuff is amazing. Check them out. I’ve personally tried the sea salt and the burnt caramel and they are equally delicious.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.