Fall is here and I couldn’t be more excited. I love fall, .It’s probably my second favorite season. Cooler temps, pumpkin patches, football…I mean…so much to love about this season.
And with fall comes the holidays and Oktoberfests, and pumpkin patches, and apple cider. SO MANY fun things to do and see during fall. So in order to make the most of the Autumn season sit down and create a fun fall bucket list, I’ve got a few ideas to get ya started! Happy Fall y’all!
Fall Bucket List
1. Go to a pumpkin patch
2. Have a family movie night and watch all the Halloween movies…I’m thinking Hocus Pocus, The Nightmare before Christmas, and…of course…Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin.
3. Have a bonfire
4. Go to a high school football game.
5. CORN MAZE!!!
6. Trunk or treat with the kiddos
7. Find a local Oktoberfest (annnnd a babysitter)
8. Make ALL THE PUMPKIN things (here’s a list of my favorites)
9. Drink apple cider.
10. Burn fall candles.
11. Bake an apple pie together
12. Go on a hay ride
13. BOOTS! Ladies…go out and conquer the world in your boots.
14. Roast some s’mores (bonus points for doing it while you’re having a bonfire)
15. Make a list of things you’re thankful for
16. Host a fall dinner party
17. Go to a fall festival
18. Decorate your house for fall and Halloween
19. Carve Jack-o-lanterns
20. Go to a haunted house